Back-End Engineer L1 (Golang)
RemoteUnited States, Vermont, EssexEngineering
Want to become a pro Golang developer? Do you want to learn how secure microservices are developed and deployed at scale? Are you eager to make a big impact with your skills and experience? Are you excited to become a part of an ambitious cybersecurity SaaS startup’s growth journey?
Preava is looking for high-performing software engineers like you who are eager to join our high-velocity agile 100% remote team!
What you will be doing
As someone passionate about secure, clean and DRY code, you will set your career onto a successful trajectory by learning to craft microservices with our senior engineers!
- As a member of the features team, you will deliver small features across our business logic
- As a junior member of the features team, you will help senior developers with automated testing
- As a software engineer, you will push merge requests and have your code reviewed by senior engineers
- As a software engineer, you will debug your codebase and participate in root-cause analysis efforts along side senior engineers
At Preava there is no room for weak designs; you will work with a highly-technical team of experienced engineers. As a part of our feature team, you will work with all the latest technologies like gRPC, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and MongoDB. As a part of our engineering organization, you will rely on CI/CD, GitOps and functional testing automation to automate your workflow. We expect you to become an active member of a low-power-distance, highly-relational engineering culture.
What you will learn
We expect you to embrace a continuous learning journey to push the technological boundaries.
Compensation and benefits
- Monthly compensation negotiable based on experience
- 23 paid days off for all full-timers
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Annual compensation increases as you grow with us
- Occasional team meet-ups in different parts of the world!
- CS/technical university degree
- 1 years of coding experience
- Comfortable with Linux and/or macOS environments
- Ability to understand new technologies
- Ability to work 100% remotely