Back-End Engineer L3 (Golang)
RemoteUnited States, Vermont, EssexEngineering
Are you an elite Golang developer? Do you thrive when given autonomy and flexibility to deliver your best work? Are you excited to be part of an ambitious cybersecurity SaaS startup’s growth journey?
Preava is looking for high-performing software engineers like you who are eager to join our high-velocity agile 100% remote team!
What you will be doing
As someone passionate about security, quality, testing and neat business logic, you will design, build and push into production micro-services.
- As a maintainer, you will handle pull requests to guarantee code quality and solid implementation
- As a code reviewer, you will participate in peer code review and provide constructive feedback to other team members to ensure our delivery reflects your quality standard
- As a senior engineer, you will be in charge of coordinating complex root cause analysis while planning for permanent fixes
- As a senior engineer you will participate in automating our development, testing, compliance and release process
You will be a member of the founding engineering team and will have a significant influence on the technologies we use.
What you will learn
We expect you to embrace a continuous learning journey to push technological boundaries.
Compensation and benefits
- Monthly compensation, negotiable based on experience
- Equity options available
- 23 paid days off for all full-timers
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Annual compensation increases as you grow with us
- Occasional team meet-ups in different parts of the world!
Preava is an ambitious globally-distributed team running a B2B SaaS cybersecurity software business with impressive growth potential. We have secured $1.2 million in initial funding, and are advised by one of the largest, most tech-savvy data privacy-compliance consultancies in the U.S.
- CS/technical university degree
- 5+ years of coding experience in Golang
- 1+ years of experience in managing a production service or product
- Solid problem-solving and software design skills
- Solid foundation in Linux and/or macOS environments and shell scripting
- Solid understanding of build systems (Make, CMake) and CI/CD
- Ability to lead and mentor young Padawans
- Ability to promote and disseminate new technologies
- Highly focused to succeed working 100% remotely