Front-End Engineer L3 (React/Vue)
RemoteUnited States, Vermont, EssexEngineering
Are you an elite React or Vue developer? Do you thrive when given autonomy and flexibility to deliver your best work? Are you excited to be part of an ambitious cybersecurity SaaS startup’s growth journey?
What you will be doing
As someone passionate about security, quality, testing and neat business logic, you will design, build and push into production advanced analytics, time-series and auditing dashboards.
- As a maintainer, you will handle pull requests to guarantee code quality and solid implementation.
As a code reviewer, you will participate in peer code review and provide constructive feedback to other team members so to ensure our delivery reflects your quality standard.
As a senior engineer, you will be in charge of coordinating complex root cause analysis while planning for permanent fixes.
As a senior engineer you will participate in automating our development, testing, compliance and release process.
At Preava there is no room for weak designs; you will work with a highly-technical team of experienced engineers. As a part of our feature team, you will work with all the latest technologies like React, Vue, gRPC, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS Lambda. As a part of our engineering organization, you will rely on CI/CD, GitOps and functional testing automation to automate your workflow. We expect you to become an active member of a low-power-distance, highly-relational engineering culture.
What you will learn
We expect you to embrace a continuous learning journey to push technological boundaries.
Compensation and benefits
- Monthly compensation, negotiable based on experience
- Equity options available
- 23 paid days off for all full-timers
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Annual compensation increases as you grow with us
- Occasional team meet-ups in different parts of the world!
Preava is an ambitious globally-distributed team running a B2B SaaS cybersecurity software business with impressive growth potential. We have secured $1.2 million in initial funding, and are advised by one of the largest, most tech-savvy data privacy-compliance consultancies in the U.S.
- CS/technical university degree
- 1+ years of experience in managing a production service or product
- Solid problem-solving and software design skills
- Solid foundation in Linux and/or macOS environments and shell scripting
- Solid understanding of build systems (Make, CMake, Ninja) and CI/CD
- Ability to lead and mentor young Padawans
- Ability to promote and disseminate new technologies
- Highly focused to succeed working 100% remotely